GET RID OF BUGS LIKE ANTS, ROACHES, MOSQUITOES AND OTHER PESTS TODAY!
Does termite damage worry you?
If so, you are not alone. Every year termites cause billions of dollars in structural damage.
Signs of termite activity are typically noticed on the first floor of the structure, signs of termites include:
- Appearance of swarmers, which closely resemble swarming ants
- In the case of underground termites, the appearance of mudtubes on foundation walls or other areas (floor joists, roof rafters, support columns, etc.)
- Damage to wooden portions of the structure, the hollowing out of wood within the structure
- Potential Harm
- Extensive structural damage
- Damage to paper record storage
When it comes to termites, it can be difficult to know when you’ve got an infestation and what requires professional service. We look for various signs of termite infestations when we conduct our free termite inspections. These signs include discarded wings on floors and window sills. Also, the presence of mud-colored tunnels is evidence that termites have entered the home.
How do you know if you have termite damage?
Termite damage sometimes appears similar to water damage. Outward signs of termite damage include buckling wood, swollen floors and ceilings, areas that appear to be suffering from slight water damage and visible mazes within walls or furniture. Termite infestations also can exude a scent similar to mildew or mold
• 3mm long bodies
• They are blind
• No wings
• Creamy or grayish-white color
• Soldiers have long black mandibles
• Two pairs of identical wings
• Fine, lace-like wings
• Broad waist
• Straight antennae
• Short legs
• Lose their wings
• Two pairs of wings – rear wings are smaller
• Wings have well-defined veins
• Pinched waist
• Elbowed antennae
• Long legs
• Don’t lose their wings
There are two types:
1. Termite Bait Stations – Our certified technicians will install monitoring stations every 20 ft. around the perimeter of the home. We will then check the stations quarterly.
2. One Time Termite Treatment – We will trench and drill around the house to kill all active termites, to destroy the active pests. This service comes with a 10 year warranty. Any treatments applied after will be based on linear size of house.